- The brand new Samsung S9 will be launching on the 25th February 2018, with a release date and confirmation of specs.
- Rumours about the S9 are as follow, the new S9 is near identical to the current Galaxy S8 and S8+. Also, they mention that the S9+ has a dual camera.
- Did you know that the It’s possible that the brand new Samsung S9 could charge in full in just 12 minutes?
- Multiple Rumours that Apple could be releasing a new version of the ‘IPhone SE’ later this year. Including updated specs with a similar look.
- Apple has rumours to be introducing three iPhones in 2018: Two OLED models measuring in at 5.8 and 6.5 inches and a 6.1 inch lower-cost LCD model. All three will feature face ID and edge to edge displays.
- Apple had been named the world’s most innovation company due to focus on hardware and software integration.
- Apple HomePod is the best-sounding smart speaker we’ve heard so far and feels worth its serious price tag. But no multi-room at launch and Siri limitations compared to Alexa mean it may be one for committed Apple fans only.
Apple will begin selling its AirPower wireless charging mat next month, this will be able to charge the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, or the iPhone x alongside a pair of air pods and also the apple watch series 3. This means the new charging mat will be able to charge 3 Apple devices at the same time.